If you are here, we are sure that you already know everything about our company. But here are some useful facts.
A young company founded by passionate people.
An eclectic and dynamic team.
A state-of-the-art printing workshop.
Warehouses for stock and logistics.
A company that is growing at the speed of light.
A digital platform ready to welcome new users at any time of the day or night.
A working environment in the heart of nature.
Projects that are born every day.
An ambitious company.
Now you know everything.
Oh yes, we are forgetting one thing: we are looking for new talent to accompany us in our development.
The technologies we use
Textile printers (DTG), sublimation printers, large format printers, engraving machines.
What you can expect as a graphic designer at TPOP
- Create brand materials and develop a brand identity for clients
- Taking concepts from initial ideas to final production
- Produce high quality work by working closely with our design team
- Check and prepare design files ready for printing
- Creating and revising user manuals/instruction sheets for products
- Maintain production schedule and deadlines to meet deadlines
- Working on several projects in different areas
- Bachelor of Graphic Design
- 2+ years of relevant experience in-house or in an agency
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Able to follow guidelines and act on team feedback
- Level of French : native / bilingual
- Good level of written English
- Good humour, positive and willing attitude, involvement
We are an ethical, eco-responsible, innovative team with a great sense of humor.
We are the first print-on-demand platform in France and we are growing fast worldwide for a good reason: our team is made up of passionate people. That changes everything.