How to create a product?
Nothing is easier and faster than creating a product. You'll see, it's a breeze!
- First, visit our wonderful catalog filled with beautiful things:
- Once you have selected your product, simply add a visual by clicking on "Image" or add text by clicking on "text".
- You can then modify it, move it, enlarge it or reduce it, thanks to the small transformation and position buttons in the sidebar.
- You will also be able to filter your visual with the filter selector located at the bottom of the options in the sidebar.
- You can also choose the colors you want to sell on your store: automatically all colors will be checked but if you don't want to see some colors, you can uncheck them by simply clicking on the cap of the color in question.
- Now you can also customize the back of your product with the selector located just above the product. You will find your already uploaded visuals in your image gallery.
- Then you can enter the name of your product. You can activate the "collar marking " option by clicking on the button. For this option to be visible, don't forget to upload your collar design in the production options.
- Then, you will have to define and record the price of your product by indicating it in the box dedicated to your selling price. On the left is the box for the purchase price of your product: be careful, it will vary if you choose to print on both sides. If you want to set different prices according to the size or color, you can do so by clicking on "Set the price of each variant".
- A window will then open summarizing in table form the different variants of your product and your purchase price as well as your selling price (you will notice that a margin of 2.5 is automatically calculated from the purchase price, but of course you can modify it). Be careful, once you have filled in the prices in this window, these indications will take precedence over the small box "your selling price".
- Finally, once you have validated or modified the description of the product, you can click on "Next" and you will arrive on a page where you can choose your type of mockup: flat or on a hanger (only for some products). Then, you will choose the image you want to put on the front page: the type of model (female/male for example), the front or back of the product if you have chosen to make a front/back and also the color of the product.
Before validating the creation of the product, you can opt for the automatic publication on your site by checking the small button in the sidebar on the left. You can also choose another product right away to proceed to its creation.
So quick, right?