If you are here, we are sure that you already know everything about our company. But here are some useful facts.
A young company founded by passionate people.
An eclectic and dynamic team.
A state-of-the-art printing workshop.
Warehouses for stock and logistics.
A company that is growing at the speed of light.
A digital platform ready to welcome new users at any time of the day or night.
A working environment in the heart of nature.
Projects that are born every day.
An ambitious company.
Now you know everything.
Oh yes, we are forgetting one thing: we are looking for new talent to accompany us in our development.
The technologies we use
What you can expect as a UX+UI Designer at TPOP
- You will work alongside the teams and product managers to ensure the design and implementation of the various TPOP interfaces.
- You will take responsibility for the design and execution of your own initiatives.
- You will model the customer experience: mapping of strategic paths and key points in the conversion tunnels, identification of obstacles and solutions to improve user satisfaction and optimise commercial efficiency.
- Designing and providing functional models and user paths. You will participate in the choice of graphics and templates according to the communication objectives and commercial issues, while respecting the brand's identity and good UX practices.
- You will frequently associate with teammates: there will be frequent exchanges with the development and support teams.
- You have a degree or diploma in graphics/design/communication, you already have a first successful experience in UX/UI and you want to bring all your creative energy to our company.
- A first experience of project implementation in fixed price mode would be a real plus in the success of your mission.
- Mastery of experience design methods and tools: InVision, Sketch or Marvel App + Adobe suite, HTML5, CSS and Reponsive Design.
- Perfect command of French and English
We are an ethical, eco-responsible, innovative team with a very, very funny sense of humour .
We are the first print-on-demand platform in France and we are growing fast worldwide for a good reason: our team is made up of passionate people. That changes everything.