Work-study program: back-end software developer
If you are here, we are sure that you already know everything about our company. But here are some useful facts.
A young company founded by passionate people.
An eclectic and dynamic team.
A state-of-the-art printing workshop.
Warehouses for stock and logistics.
A company that is growing at the speed of light.
A digital platform ready to welcome new users at any time of the day or night.
A working environment in the heart of nature.
Projects that are born every day.
An ambitious company.
Now you know everything.
Oh yes, we are forgetting one thing: we are looking for new talent to accompany us in our development.
The technologies and tools you will use
What you can expect as a back-end intern at TPOP
- You will work alongside the teams and product managers to iterate on new TPOP features.
- You will take responsibility for the design and execution of your own initiatives.
- You will help identify areas for improvement in the code base and contribute to making it more efficient.
- You will frequently partner with teammates to give and receive feedback from a code review to stimulate knowledge sharing, learning and platform improvement.
- You will fix the priority bugs / problems listed in the platform.
- You will learn, develop your soft skills and spend time discussing best practice and technology with your peers.
- Software developer work-study program
- Ability to follow directions and act on team feedback
- Good humour, positive and willing attitude, involvement
We are an ethical, eco-responsible, innovative team with a great sense of humor .
We are the leading Print-on-demand player in France and growing rapidly worldwide for a good reason: our team is made up of passionate people. That changes everything.
Remote majority possible.